Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Prayer

          
          You are mighty and awesome in power, the creator, the redeemer, the healer. You are the One true God, none other can measure up to one hair on your head. You are gracious, and loving and you call me your own. Thank you for sending your son to die for me, It is a debt I will never be able to repay. Thank you for your love regardless of how many times I screw up so profoundly it doesn't seem fair i'm still breathing. Thank you for Grace, that even though I'm doomed to fail, you still gave me a way out, an escape. You are the creator of the universe, you spoke the entire being into existence with your voice. I lift my voice to honor you. I lift my hands to glorify you. I lift my eyes to seek your face.
         Lord, I ask you to mold me and make me into something useful, I ask that you take fear and anxiety from me and replace it with your peace. There are a lot of things I do not know and I ask for your wisdom and understanding. I realize that without you I am lost and doomed to never ending pain. I need you to take over and drive, to prompt me to live a more fulfilled life and the only way to do that is through love and forgiveness. Help me forgive those that persecute me, It is much easier to just fire back and forgot that vengeance is yours alone. Help me realize that the words I speak are power and to use them wisely, help me understand the things I cannot change and forgive me for the faults and failures I have made. Bless those who come against me even though it takes everything in me to not ask for your wrath to consume them with fire. Help me be better, enlighten me in your will. Help me get back up when I fall, I know that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment