Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Space and and a clear station

Many times I have looked at the heavens in all its glory and thought, "wow, how insignificant am I in comparison to this!" I'll admit that I can be easily impressed sometimes when it comes to the vastness of creation, but nothing impressed me more than one night on a long road home looking out the window and watching the stars rotate around me, occasionally seeing the streak of green or amber in the sky showing me that the atmosphere that God created to protect us on earth from space junk was on the job and effective. Listening to christian radio seemed to help pass the time, people were sharing their personal epiphanies regarding their faith and suddenly I realized that this was one of those moments I really needed to listen deeper. I turned off the radio and continued on the road dimly lit by the moon beyond where my headlights reached and heard a voice speak to my spirit. The interesting thing people get hung up on when it comes to the voice of God is if it is audible. That subject will be for another time. In this case, my spirit was tuned in to the correct channel and the signal was clear (for I had cleared my mind just for this occasion) God has his own way to remind us who we are are and this night he did more than that. He spoke to my spirit saying, it is true that I created all of this, the heavens and the earth, I created everything to work in unison in perfect harmony. It is true that it can be overwhelming but I want you to remember that I created you with the same care that I created all of this. Nothing is chance. You were created on purpose and to me you're more majestic than what you are in awe of.

No comments:

Post a Comment